Subject: Postponing TOSCA TC meeting by one week

I’m postponing our TOSCA TC meeting by one week. At our next meeting we will vote on the final draft of the updated Charter statement prepared by Damian and Calin with lots of input from the whole team. Since Damian isn’t available this Thursday, we’ll have our next meeting on Thursday June 3. Hope to see everyone then.