Subject: Re: [tosca] Operation implementations

hi Tal,

I think it is important to have concept like this (similarly, operator types) that is separate from artifacts because "artifacts" generally mean something closely tied to the file and as you point out implementation often won't refer to an artifact as a file. I advocated this in the ad hoc you missed a couple of weeks ago -- the main objection seemed to be over the cost of introducing another concept and fundamental type to the spec.