Subject: Groups - TOSCA Operational and Event Models uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi everyone, there are just 3 slides but they are quite dense. We can go over them on Tuesday. Slide #1 expands our operational model to include the executors and artifacts. Slide #2 goes into detail about the event model: execution environment, execution contexts, triggers, immutable and mutable data. Slide #3 is the functionality expected within the execution context. Have a great weekend!
-- Tal Liron
Document Name: TOSCA Operational and Event Models

Description
This is a proposal as part of ongoing work by the TOSCA ad hoc group.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Tal Liron
Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
Folder: Working Documents
Date submitted: 2021-11-12 08:12:14