Subject: Re: [tosca] TOSCA TODO list

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 12:03 PM Paul Jordan <paul.m.jordan@outlook.com> wrote:

I understand that this is a list of things which have already been identified by the TC. It should not be used to push personal preferences on the future direction of TOSCA.

My attitude is that the way we identify issues is by having members of the community bring them up. So, in my opinion all the issues are worthy of discussion. The decision could of course be not to implement them, at least for now, in which case they can be moved to another bucket.