Subject: RE: [tosca] TOSCA TODO list

Hi Paul,

Priorities are driven by the TC members, so please feel free to push your personal preferences 😊

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Paul Jordan
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 10:03 AM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

I understand that this is a list of things which have already been identified by the TC. It should not be used to push personal preferences on the future direction of TOSCA. However here are a couple of things I've come across which may have been considered or might be worth looking at in the future:

* Can/should requirements be refined?

* Should a relationship definition be allowed to refer to properties of a target node type before the type of the node has been declared/resolved? If not then the Node clause should be documented as required in that case.

Paul Jordan