Subject: Happening Now: Next Implementation Story: Cloudnet TOSCA Toolbox

Looking forward to the next story in a few minutes!

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 9:12 AM Jane Harnad <jharnad@oasis-open.org> wrote:
DearÂTOSCAÂTC Members,

We hope everyone is continuing to follow and spread the word about theÂTOSCAÂImplementation Series. We've been able to highlight some fantastic examples ofÂTOSCAÂin actionÂand grow our community through this initiative. All presentations/demonstrations are live streamed and recorded. Links to those recordings have been added to the series information page:Â
https://www.oasis-open.org/tosca-implementation-stories. Please feel free to share with your colleagues.

Next story:Â
Visualizing TOSCA Service Templates with Cloudnet TOSCA Toolbox
by Philippe Merle,ÂResearch Director,ÂInria

Wednesday, 26 January |Â 11:00 AM EST

--

JaneÂHarnad

Manager of Events