Subject: Re: [tosca] Orchestration directives for requirements

Terminology, again.

Sure, it would be fulfilled by a node representation. But if we are dealing with the scope of our design then the source of those node representations is our node templates, nowhere else. This is fully reliable and fully deterministic. We can thus validate the design before creating node representations.

I am allowing for a reduction in that strict determinism, but I am asking that it be done explicitly, via a keyname. Again, please let's not sacrifice TOCSA's Day 0 strict validation power for Day 1 flexibility. It's possible to have both by letting the user make an explicit choice.