Subject: 'TOSCA Implementation Story' portfolio expands

DearÂTOSCAÂMembers,

Yesterday was our 9th TOSCA Implementation Story

Thanks to Adam Souzis for delivering a great presentation. If you missed it, you can view it on our YouTube Channel here. Feel free to share our TOSCA stories with colleagues. Thanks so much, Jane

Share using recent social media posts:

-on TwitterÂ

-on Facebook

-on LinkedIn