Subject: Simplified TOSCA PATH to use in get_property / get_attribute

Relationship context:

SELF

SOURCE

TARGET

CAPABILITY

Node context:

SELF

SELF, RELATIONSHIP, <requirement_name>, <index_of_out_rel_within_req>

SELF, RELATIONSHIP, <requirement_name>, <index_of_out_rel_within_req>, TARGET

SELF, RELATIONSHIP, <requirement_name>, <index_of_out_rel_within_req>, CAPABILITY

SELF, CAPABILITY, <capability_name>

SELF, CAPABILITY, <capability_name>, RELATIONSHIP, <index_of_inc_rel>

SELF, CAPABILITY, <capability_name>, RELATIONSHIP, <index_of_inc_rel>, SOURCE

If <idx> is a non-negative integer we traverse that particular idx. 0 is the first idx.

If <idx> is * then we return the result for all possible indices, that is a list.

Examples:

nodex1, REQUIREMENT, req1, 0, TARGET, CAPABILITY, RELATIONSHIP, 0, SOURCE

REQUIREMENT, req1, RELATIONSHIP, *, attr1

CAPABILITY, cap1, RELATIONSHIP, 1, attr1

In relationship types definitions:

  • valid_capability_types  replaces valid_target_types
  • valid_target_node_types - new keyname
  • valid_source_node_types - new keyname

In capability definition:

  • valid_source_types - keep
  • valid_relationship_types - new

Note: We do we allow several indirection levels in get_property / get_attribute