Subject: Microservices infrastructure code survey!

Ciao Ragazzi!

My team and I are working on a study about Microservices (and the infrastructure code around them) to understand what are their main architectural patterns adopted by practitioners and which DevOps and IaC technologies are the most used in this context.

We completed the first part of this work in which we analyzed a set of GitHub repositories and we used Docker-related files to retrieve some significant metrics about the applications. Now we would like to cross-check these data by reaching out to you, the experts!

ACTION: To do so, we would be grateful if you could fill the following form: https://forms.gle/xj3yjuMKEquthRoJ9

The whole process will take around 10 minutes. You can fill out the form multiple times, one for each Microservice-oriented project you have contributed to or operate within. Feel free to share among friends and colleagues!

Best,

Damian Andrew Tamburri, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

TU/e - JADS -
https://www.jads.nl/
Sint Janssingel 92, sâHertogenbosch
Room 2.18, 2nd Floor

Email: d.a.tamburri@tue.nl
Cell: +39 3491279924
Web: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Damian_Tamburri

Executive Director, Jheronimus Academy Data & Engineering (JADE) Lab
Secretary, OASIS âTopology and Orchestration for Cloud Applicationsâ (TOSCA) Standard Technical Committee
Secretary, IFIP - WG 2.14 / 6.12 / 8.10 on Service-Oriented Systems
Associate Editor & Online Presence Director, ACM Transactions on Software Engineering & Methodology (TOSEM)

Begin forwarded message: