Subject: We're on GitHub!

I just thought to mention for those who lurk on the mailing list and wonder what happened to all the TOSCA activity. Actually, the volume of activity has increased, but we've moved the bulk of offline conversations to GitHub issues. If you'd like to follow and participate you can "watch" the project there, or subscribe to specific issues that interest you. It may also be a useful place for you to open new issues and feature requests:

https://github.com/oasis-open/tosca-community-contributions/issues