Subject: Re: [tosca] Re: https://github.com/oasis-open/tosca-community-contributions/discussions/127

I think it's worth a try. If it becomes annoying we can reverse course.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 6:56 PM Chris Lauwers <lauwers@ubicity.com> wrote:

Given that there is not a lot of traffic on the âtoscaâ mailing list, how would people feel about âsubscribingâ the tosca mailing list to the github discussions?

Calin and I added comments to the discussion.

I'm starting to think that GitHub discussions might not be a good tool for us. If people on this mailing list are not "starring" the project or subscribing to discussions then they will not receive updates on new comments.