Subject: TOSCA this week

Happy new year everyone. I hope you had a great holiday season.

As you may have noticed, I have not yet entered calendar events for TOSCA meetings in 2023. I will do so later this week. I plan to restart our TOSCA language meetings during the week of Jan. 9, but I will try to have a brief TC meeting on Thursday Jan. 5.

Looking forward to getting TOSCA v2.0 published in 2023