trans-ws message

Subject: [trans-ws] Interest in trans-ws

Cognitran have created technical document management systems for several
clients. Each of these systems deals with multiple translation agencies
due to the range of languages required and the domain knowledge needed
by the translation suppliers. We also have a portfolio of translation
memory and other translation tools.

Currently we exchange documents using source/OTF/XLIFF and combinations
of messaging technologies, simple web-services and ftp. A unified
approach to exchanging these translatable items will save our clients
both time and money,

Paul Goulbourn
Technical Director
Cognitran Ltd.