trans-ws message

Subject: RE: [trans-ws] LISA Article

Title: Message
I had a chance to convey to him a bit of what we are about, along with Alan Melby on the Oscar committee, and Sue Ellen Wright, keeper of the ISO 12620 document. They wondered if this was going to replace xliff, nope...quite on the contrary.

Thanks,
-Gérard
Gérard Cattin des Bois
Lead Program Manager, LocStudio Services
Windows Productivity Tools Team
gcatt@microsoft.com  (425) 706-1592
Symptom and sign of Inner Peace: An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment...

-----Original Message-----
From: Reynolds, Peter [mailto:Peter.Reynolds@bowneglobal.ie]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 6:56 AM
To: 'trans-ws@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [trans-ws] LISA Article

Hi all,

We are mentioned in the following article on the LISA site
http://www.lisa.org/archive_domain/newsletters/2003/1.1/cadieux.html

Peter.

Peter Reynolds, Software Development Manager
Bowne Global Solutions, formerly Berlitz GlobalNET
3, West Pier Business Campus, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-202-1280
Fax: +353-1- 202-1299
peter.Reynolds@bowneglobal.ie
Web Site: http//www.bowneglobal.com