trans-ws message

Subject: [trans-ws] Interest in Trans WS

Title: Interest in Trans WS

Hi all,

Moravia IT provides translation services into a wide range of languages with a complete
multilingual solution and centralized project management using workflow, which is executed
more or less manually. I am involved in the design and implementation of automatic
solution for the workflow. At the present, a core of the system is designed but the issue
how to communicate between vendor and the customer is still open. I see the standardized
interface for files and information exchange as a solution for this and Translation Web
Services (as they are presented in the case study of IBM/Bowne solution) would fit to
all requirements.

Best regards,

Milan Karásek
Senior Software Developer