trans-ws message

Subject: [trans-ws] Apologies

Hello all,

my apologies for not attending the meeting today. My calendar program that
was supposed to alert me failed to do so and I didn't realize the time until
the meeting was over. When will the minutes be available?

I was supposed to report today on whether our group should have
relationships with ISO. Although I imagine this was covered in my absence, a
number of members of the group have been interacting with Alan Melby and
others on this and a conference call has been established for next Thursday
to discuss this among other issues.

Please let me know if there are any other questions I may answer.

Best regards,

Arle Lommel
LISA