trans-ws message

Subject: Agenda for face to face meeting

Hi all,

I hope you are well. Below is the agenda for the face to face meeting which will be held in Dublin next week. I will send details of how to get to BGS' office in Dun Laoghaire seperately.

Thanks,

Peter.

Thursday May 8th

9.30 Introduction

Peter will set the scene for the meeting, giving an overview of what we will be doing.

10.00 WSDL discussion

10.00   Introduction

10.10      Query support

12.00   Request Quote etc. - This will also discuss the other methods which will be needed to get a job done

13.00   Lunch

13.45   Request Quote cont.

15.00   UDDI discussion

Service offerings - Document drawn up Stephen Flinter and Stephen Holmes

LISA Map

I suggest we go for a drink and possibley a meal on Thursday night.

Firday May 9th

9.30 WSDL discussion

9.30 Issues from yesterday's WSDL discussion

10.30 Issues relating to status, viewing jobs, receiving jobs

13.00 Lunch

13.45 UDDI Discussion

Issues from yesterday.

UDDI tModel

15.30      Parking lot issues/ Scheduling/ Planning

Peter Reynolds, Software Development Manager
Bowne Global Solutions
3, West Pier Business Campus, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-202-1280
Fax: +353-1- 202-1299
Peter.Reynolds@bowneglobal.ie
Web Site: http//www.bowneglobal.com