trans-ws message

Subject: RE: [trans-ws] Updated specification from our meetings on Thursday/Friday

Hi all,

This is to add to Bill's document and report on our Face to Face meeting.

The main purpose of the meeting was to agree the basis of the WSDL. This is
the document which Bill has sent the TC.

In additions to this there were the following action items.

Peter was to ask Arle to investigate whether LISA would be willing to look
after keeping lists of Content Domains such as 'Marketing' 'Legal' etc. and
the service offerings outlined in Stephen's document. Arle has already
started talking to people within LISA about this.

Stephen is to research security and authentication to see what the standard
web service way of doing this is.

Peter was to research standard web service payment methods.

Bill was to look at standard notification mechanisms used within web
services.

We will report back on the meeting and these action items at our next TC
meeting on Thursday May 22nd.

Thanks,

Peter.