trans-ws message

Subject: Re: [trans-ws] Updated specification from our meetings on Thursday/Friday

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the excellent document that you created - I have done my
first read through it and it looks very good. One thing that could be
added is the specific definition for financial data as in the
estimate/quote dialog.

I would like to suggest the following as a starting point:

Any financial information should be defined in two fields: value and
currency

Currency:

The ISO standard for currencies is ISO 4217 (a definitive list is
available from http://www.xe.com/iso4217.htm).

Value:

The value field should be in standard SOAP "xsd:decimal" decimal format.

I will check with the vice chair of ebXML before Thursday to see if
there is a better solution.

Regards,

AZ

Bill Looby wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's the updated 'spec-in-progress' from last week. Please let me know if
> I've ommitted anything or recorded incorrectly.
>
> ->(See attached file: Translation Web Service.doc)
>
> Regards,
> -Bill.
>
> ____________________________________
> Bill Looby
> Architect, Web Globalisation Technologies
> Dublin Software Lab
> IBM Ireland
> Phone (Internal) : 166796
> Phone (External) : +353 1 7046796
> ____________________________________

email - azydron@azdata-products.com
smail - Mr. A.Zydron
         24 Maybrook Gardens,
         High Wycombe,
         Bucks HP13 6PJ
Mobile +(44) 7966 477181
FAX    +(44) 870 831 8868
www - http://www.azdata-products.com

may not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Unless
explicitly stated otherwise this message is provided for informational
purposes only and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer.