trans-ws message

Subject: RE: [trans-ws] Groups - Trans WS TC meeting modified

I tried to dial in but the line returns a busy signal. Are we supposed to meet on this number at this time?

Thanks,
-Gérard
Gérard Cattin des Bois
Lead Program Manager, LocStudio Services
Windows Productivity Tools Team
gcatt@microsoft.com  (425) 706-1592
Symptom and sign of Inner Peace: An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment...

-----Original Message-----
From: tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com [mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 8:41 AM
To: trans-ws@lists.oasis-open.org

Trans WS TC meeting has been modified by Tony Jewtushenko (tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com).

Event description:
International Dial-In: +44 118 376 9023

UK, Ireland Internal Dial-In: x40290

UK National Dial-In: 0870 550 3090

Meeting ID: 58633

Agenda:
1/ Roll call

2/ Notes from Face to Face meeting

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/trans-ws/200305/msg00004.html

3/ Discussion based on Bill's document (link above)

a/ LISA, Content domains and Service offering

b/ security and authentication

c/ payment methods

d/ notification mechanisms

4/ AOB

Date:  Thursday, 22 May 2003
Time:  11:00am - 12:00pm Eastern Time

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=1657

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/members/leave_workgroup.php