trans-ws message

Subject: Washington face to face meeting

I have checked, and the word is that we can wait until September 4 for a
decision on the room for a face to face in Washington D.C. Rooms are tight,
but LISA admin thinks we should be fine if we don't go past that date for a
decision. Just to reiterate, the dates available would be Sunday, December 7
and Friday, December 12 for full day face to face meetings. If a few hour
meeting would suffice then Wednesday, December 10 would also be an option,
but we would probably be limited to a two hour block at most. It's really up
to the group which to use as LISA will provide the room for either one.

-Arle