trans-ws message

Subject: Doc for Thursday's meeting

Hi all,

I have attached a doc which I have done in advance of Thursday's meeting. It deals with two issues. With service support I have included an amended table. I have taken the view that the information got in this way should be limited although we may want to think of it being extended. I have also included some variations on some of the calls we are planning to use.

Thanks,

Peter.

Peter Reynolds, Software Development Manager
Bowne Global Solutions
3, West Pier Business Campus, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-202-1280
Fax: +353-1- 202-1299
Peter.Reynolds@bowneglobal.ie
Web Site: http//www.bowneglobal.com