trans-ws message

Subject: Re: [trans-ws] Draft specification

Following this afternoon's meeting, I have updated the section on
querySupport to include the XML schema definition for the querySupport and
querySupportResponse XML elements.  In addition, I have included a sample
message (both request and response).  Refer to the attached doc.

I think this is the way we should continue, from the point of view of
precision and accuracy.  I would recommend to everybody on the committee
that they should be sufficiently familiar with XML schema to be able to
read these snippets, as it is necessary to be able to discuss them
properly.

Regards,

Steve

(See attached file: TWS - draft committee spec.doc)

Stephen Flinter
Connect Global Solutions
[t] +353 (0)1 882 9038
[f] +353 (0)1 882 9050
[m] +353 87 798 1228
[e] stephen.flinter@connectcgs.com
[w] www.connectcgs.com

                      "Reynolds, Peter"
                      <Peter.Reynolds@bown        To:       <trans-ws@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      eglobal.ie>                 cc:
                                                  Subject:  [trans-ws] Draft specification
                      11/02/2004 17:02

HI all,

I have updated the draft specification following input from Gerard and
Andrzey.

We will discuss this tomorrow.

Thanks,

Peter.

Peter Reynolds, Software Development Manager
Bowne Global Solutions
3, West Pier Business Campus, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-202-1280
Fax: +353-1- 202-1299
Peter.Reynolds@bowneglobal.ie
Web Site: http//www.bowneglobal.com