trans-ws message

Subject: WSDL

All,

the WSDL is now nearing completion.  I will post these changes as a series
of emails.

Recent changes:

      All the operations that are in the working document are in the WSDL.
      Two of Andrzej's UBL schemas (languages and country codes) are
integrated.
      I have also integrated an external UBL schema for currency codes, as
discussed in my previous mail.
      The WSDL has been broken into three: service, binding and interface
(although only the latter two will be in the spec).
      The schema is a separate document.
      OASIS compliant namespaces have been added to the various docs, and
have been OK'd by Karl Best

To do:

      Review everything in detail
      Provide for SOAP with Attachments to a number of the WSDL operations
      Insert XSD fragments into the spec doc, as discussed last week.

Gerard, at the last conference call, you asked me what would be needed to
see if this stuff worked in a .NET environment.  Basically, what I need is
for you or one of your colleagues to take the set of files that I'm about
to post, and to create a .NET web service from it.  I assume the Visual
Studio.NET has the facility to create a web service (either server or
client) from a WSDL file.  If Visual Studio barfs over any of the attached
files, please let me know, and I can see about changing it.  However, I can
confirm that all of this works under IBM WebSphere 5, and it should be WS-I
compliant.

Cheers,

Steve

Stephen Flinter