trans-ws message

Subject: Doc updated with some schema & sample messages

All,

attached is the working document (not Peter's recent update).  I have added
a schema section to the description of the querySupport operation, as well
as a sample message produced by the web service.  Note that these sample
messages are a littlle behind the current state of the web service (the one
I posted last week), as I have added support for more of the enumerated
types (UBL schemas) that Andrzej provided.

I feel that as we go through the final review of the exact description of
each operation, we need to talk in terms of the XML schema, not in somewhat
vague and ambiguous bulletted lists of "passed in/returned" elements.

Regards,

Steve

(See attached file: TWS - draft committee spec.doc)
Stephen Flinter
Connect Global Solutions
[t] +353 (0)1 882 9038
[f] +353 (0)1 882 9050