trans-ws message

Subject: RE: Face to Face meeting

Hi all,

The phone number for anyone wanting to connect with the face to Face meeting is Tel: +353-1-202-1200. Please ask to be put through to Peter's meeting in the Mortello room.

Thanks,

Peter.

From: Reynolds, Peter
Sent: 28 April 2004 18:03
To: 'trans-ws@lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: 'magnus@trados.com'
Subject: Face to Face meeting

Hi all,

This is a quick note about our face to face meeting tomorrow.

The most recent update to ther spec is available at http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/trans-ws/200403/msg00017.html

Most of the WSDL related material is available on http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/trans-ws/200403/maillist.html and
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/trans-ws/200402/maillist.html

I will try and have copies of the latest update of the spec.

For those who want to phone they should contact reception at BGS and ask to be put through to Peter's meeting in the Mortello room.

It would also be nice to have a social event on the Thursday evening if the team was interested

Thanks,

Peter.

Peter Reynolds, Software Development Manager
Bowne Global Solutions
3, West Pier Business Campus, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-202-1280
Fax: +353-1- 202-1299
Peter.Reynolds@bowneglobal.ie
Web Site: http//www.bowneglobal.com