OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

trans-ws message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Groups - Tran- WS TC meeting modified



Tran- WS TC meeting has been modified by Peter Reynolds (peter.reynolds@bowneglobal.ie).

Date:  Thursday, 13 May 2004
Time:  11:00am - 12:00pm Eastern Time

Event Description:
International Dial-In: +44 118 376 9023
UK, Ireland Internal Dial-In: x40290
UK National Dial-In: 0870 550 3090
Meeting ID: 58633

Agenda:
1/ Roll call
2/ Minutes of last meeting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=4784&;
3/ report from Face to Face meeting
4/ Roadmap from Face to Face meeting
5/ AOB

Minutes:
1/ Roll call
There were five members present as recorded in Kavi.
Apologies: Tony

2/ Minutes of last meeting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=4784&;
The minutes of the last meeting were agreed as a correct record.

3/ Report from Face to Face meeting
We reported back on the work we had done at the face to face meeting. This included detailing the SOAP calls which we expected to use and the way we have agreed to deal with status.

Gerard is working with people at Microsoft who he hopes will be able to test the Web services on the .NET platform. He hopes to be able to report back at our next meeting.

4/ Roadmap from Face to Face meeting
We agreed the roadmap below as agreed at our Face to Face meeting

Completion of committee Specification
Implementation and WSDL  Stephen
Narrative/ Document  Peter
List and Schema of scopes/ status - Andrzey
Update schema with IANA MIME-type definition - Andrzey
Changes language codes in schemas to lowercase  Andrzey

May 13 update TC on Face to Face
May 27 presenting draft documents
Review period June 
Confirm voting on committee specification by mid June
Proposed voting on committee specification end June


Testing
The translation web services standard should be tested on Websphere, Apache TomCat Axis and .NET

Web site
Arle and Peter to look at the Oasis web sites 

TC Name
We will contact Oasis to find out whether a name change is possible and if it is we will discuss and possibly change the name to WS GILT or WS Translation

5/ AOB 
None

6/ Next meeting
Thursday May 27th. This meeting will review the draft specification.
View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=4976

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web
browser.




[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]