trans-ws message

Subject: Re: [trans-ws] Trans WS Conference call

Hi Peter and all:

I think there's a glitch with the system in that the first digit of the
meeting password must be >0.  Therefore,  Peter,  please use the
password = *1*58633 when logging in to set up the meeting,  and everyone
use the password = *1*58633 when signing in as participants.

Regards,
Tony

P.S.,  you're welcome for the help,  but it might be more prudent to
reserve thanks until we're all online!

--
Tony Jewtushenko
Principal Product Manager - Oracle Application Development Tools

mailto:tony.jewtushenko@oracle.com
Direct tel: +353.1.8039080