trans-ws message

Subject: Draft specification

Hi all,

I have attached the draft specification with more recent changes.

The following are the changes since 18 June:

Magnus has previousley sent the comments below which I would like confirmed by the TC
* I believe we changed the associateResource to take a parameter that allows the caller to specify how the resource should be treated, e.g.:
- additional source file for the job
- previously translated source or target language version of the job
- translation memory
- terminology database or glossary (that may be optional or mandatory)
- instructions, style guides, etc. for the job Etc.
* I also think we added the retrieve(Full?)ResourcesList method, used to retrieve a list of all resources, whether they are associated with jobs or not.
* The retrieveResourceListForJobs is not needed, as the resources associated with a job can be retrieved through retrieveJobInformation.

I would like to discuss these on Thursday.

Thanks,

Peter.

Peter Reynolds, Software Development Manager
Bowne Global Solutions
3, West Pier Business Campus, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-202-1280
Fax: +353-1- 202-1299
Peter.Reynolds@bowneglobal.ie
Web Site: http//www.bowneglobal.com