trans-ws message

Subject: RE: [trans-ws] Collaborative editing of the spec

All,

I've been able to spend a bit more time on this recently.  I've updated the doc in the Wiki with more stuff, and am starting to implement a number of the web service operations in the WSDL.  This should show up any errors/inconsistencies in the WSDL pretty quickly.

Check out the latest changes: http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/recently_revised/ in the Wiki, or subscribe to the RSS feed (http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/rss_with_content) to get the changes as they happen.

One thing I noticed is that the retrieveQuote operation has a meaningless response (http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/retrieveQuote).  If I recall correctly, this operation was added at the f2f in May.  Did we every define this properly?

Steve

Stephen Flinter
Connect Global Solutions
[t] +353 (0)1 882 9038