trans-ws message

Subject: Charter

Hi all,

I saw an email from Karl Best to Tony regarding the XLIFF charter and he pointed out the following which I think we need to review.

* The charter needs to include a Scope, Audience, and Langauge (please see http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#formation for a definition of these). I suspect that a lot of the text that you'll want for Scope and Audience is probbaly already in th Statement of Purpose section, so you'll just want to do some rearranging.

Thanks,

Peter.

Peter Reynolds, Software Development Manager
Bowne Global Solutions
3, West Pier Business Campus, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-202-1280
Fax: +353-1- 202-1299
Peter.Reynolds@bowneglobal.ie
Web Site: http//www.bowneglobal.com