trans-ws message

Subject: Groups - Tran- WS TC meeting modified

Tran- WS TC meeting has been modified by Peter Reynolds

Date:  Thursday, 10 February 2005
Time:  11:00am - 12:00pm ET

Event Description:
From the EMEA region dial:
+44 118 924 9000
Enter the Meeting ID (126680) followed by the # key
Press 1 to confirm the Meeting ID
If the organizer has not started the meeting you will be:
a. Asked to speak your name followed by the # key
b. Placed in the waiting room on music hold until the organizer starts the meeting.
If the organizer has started the meeting you will be:
a. Asked to enter the Meeting Password 058633
b. Asked to speak your name followed by the # key

Agenda:
1/ Roll call
2/ Minutes of last meeting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=6872&;
We should also approve the previous meetings minutes as a correct record.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=6775&; and
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=6622
3/ Draft specification
http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/TransWS+Specification+Document
Completion of specification
4/ AOB

Minutes:
1/ Roll call
Present: Andrzej, Magnus, Peter.

2/ Minutes of last meeting
It was agreed that the minutes of the last meeting were a correct record but as the meeting was not quorate these will be approved at our next meeting.

3/ Draft specification
http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/Service+Support
The suggested addition to the text was agreed.
- will be done February 17th

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/Translation+and+Request+Quote
Proposed changes on page after red bold text. Changes agreed at our last meeting
The submitJob ends in the middle of a sentence and still has a reference to SOAP attachments. Peter will review this and fix. - will be done February 17th

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/requestQuote
Review notes on asynchronous process and count
The only things returned by requestQuote should be the job ticket and an estimated completion date indicating when the quote should be available for pick-up through the retrieveQuote method.
Count should be the same as the way it is done in XLIFF
Peter will check and have this  done February 17th

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/retrieveJobInformation
Review notes on rejection and reason for this.
Where is the example of how to find out if a project is late.
It was agreed that we should have a separate page to show Job history information. Magnus will do this. It will be placed after the retrieveJobInformation.
Work has started on this. - will be done February 17th

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/retrieveJob
Change suggested by Andrzej and made by Magnus. Should be OK
The note will be removed from this page as it is resolved.
Peter will remove the note

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/rejectJob
Change suggested by Magnus and implemented. Should be OK
The note will be removed from this page as it is resolved.
Peter will remove the note

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/Introduction
The text for Introduction to be left as it is. We will add links to the appropriate section headings.
Peter will do this by February 17th

Magnus has implemented changes to section 6.

Appendix 2: Roadmap for completion should be removed.
Peter will do this by February 17th

Appendix 4: File upload/download
Deleted information on SOAP attachments

Appendix 5 to 8 We will all review these. It was agreed that Peter would split these between the three of use. This split is as follows.

Peter - will be done February 11
retrieveServiceList
requestQuote
retrieveQuote
acceptQuote
submitJob
retrieveJobInformation

Andrzej - All done February 10
retrieveJob
rejectJob
retrieveActiveJobsList
retrieveFullJobsList
suspendJob
resumeJob

Magnus will do: - This will done by February 24
cancelJob
associateResource
disassociateResource
retrieveResourceInformation
retrieveFullResourceList

Following completion of the document at least one person go through it again.

4/ SOAP Attachments
Andrzej raised the issue of SOAP attachment and the problems of lots of small files. He suggested that while our current proposal was elegant there would be problems with it being implemented.
We agreed that we have separate optional call to upload file. The call uploads a files using SOAP attachments and the Return from this call is a URI which can be used in other calls.
Peter will ask Jason to help us review this.
We will probably have to reballot regarding this inclusion.

5/ AOB.

6/ Next Meeting February 24th 2005

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=7063

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.