trans-ws message

Subject: [no subject]

Agenda:
1/ Roll call=20
2/ Minutes of last meeting=20
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id
=3D6872&=20
We should also approve the previous meetings minutes as a correct
record.=20
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id
=3D6775& and=20
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id
=3D6622=20
3/ Draft specification=20
http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/TransWS+Specification+Document=20
Completion of specification=20
4/ AOB

Minutes:
1/ Roll call=20
Present: Andrzej, Magnus, Peter.=20

2/ Minutes of last meeting=20
It was agreed that the minutes of the last meeting were a correct record
but as the meeting was not quorate these will be approved at our next
meeting.

3/ Draft specification=20
http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/Service+Support=20
The suggested addition to the text was agreed.=20
- will be done February 17th=20

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/Translation+and+Request+Quote=20
Proposed changes on page after red bold text. Changes agreed at our last
meeting=20
The submitJob ends in the middle of a sentence and still has a reference
to SOAP attachments. Peter will review this and fix. - will be done
February 17th

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/requestQuote=20
Review notes on asynchronous process and count=20
The only things returned by requestQuote should be the job ticket and an
estimated completion date indicating when the quote should be available
for pick-up through the retrieveQuote method.=20
Count should be the same as the way it is done in XLIFF=20
Peter will check and have this  done February 17th

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/retrieveJobInformation=20
Review notes on rejection and reason for this.=20
Where is the example of how to find out if a project is late.=20
It was agreed that we should have a separate page to show Job history
information. Magnus will do this. It will be placed after the
retrieveJobInformation.=20
Work has started on this. - will be done February 17th=20

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/retrieveJob=20
Change suggested by Andrzej and made by Magnus. Should be OK=20
The note will be removed from this page as it is resolved.=20
Peter will remove the note

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/rejectJob=20
Change suggested by Magnus and implemented. Should be OK=20
The note will be removed from this page as it is resolved.=20
Peter will remove the note

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/Introduction=20
The text for Introduction to be left as it is. We will add links to the
appropriate section headings.=20
Peter will do this by February 17th=20

Magnus has implemented changes to section 6.=20

Appendix 2: Roadmap for completion should be removed.=20
Peter will do this by February 17th

Appendix 4: File upload/download=20
Deleted information on SOAP attachments=20

Appendix 5 to 8 We will all review these. It was agreed that Peter would
split these between the three of use. This split is as follows.=20

Peter - will be done February 11
retrieveServiceList=20
requestQuote=20
retrieveQuote=20
acceptQuote=20
submitJob=20
retrieveJobInformation=20

Andrzej - All done February 10=20
retrieveJob=20
rejectJob=20
retrieveActiveJobsList=20
retrieveFullJobsList=20
suspendJob=20
resumeJob=20

Magnus will do: - This will done by February 24
cancelJob=20
associateResource=20
disassociateResource=20
retrieveResourceInformation=20
retrieveFullResourceList=20

Following completion of the document at least one person go through it
again.=20

4/ SOAP Attachments
Andrzej raised the issue of SOAP attachment and the problems of lots of
small files. He suggested that while our current proposal was elegant
there would be problems with it being implemented.
We agreed that we have separate optional call to upload file. The call
uploads a files using SOAP attachments and the Return from this call is
a URI which can be used in other calls.
Peter will ask Jason to help us review this.
We will probably have to reballot regarding this inclusion.=20

5/ AOB.

6/ Next Meeting February 24th 2005

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id
=3D7063

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web
browser.