trans-ws message

Subject: Specification update

Hi all,

I have made the following changes to the specification.

The one change I have not made is how to deal with Count within the schema. This effects the requestQuote, submitJob and retrieveJobInformation pages and the Trans WS Types Schema XSD http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/Appendix+8 .

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/Service+Support
The suggested addition to the text was agreed.
This is done – Peter

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/Translation+and+Request+Quote
Proposed changes on page after red bold text. Changes agreed at our last meeting
The submitJob ends in the middle of a sentence and still has a reference to SOAP attachments. Peter will review this and fix. - will be done February 17th
This is done – Peter

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/requestQuote
Review notes on asynchronous process and count
The only things returned by requestQuote should be the job ticket and an estimated completion date indicating when the quote should be available for pick-up through the retrieveQuote method.
Count should be the same as the way it is done in XLIFF
Peter will check and have this done February 17th
I have not done this as I need help in how we should refer to Count in the Schema.

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/retrieveJob
Change suggested by Andrzej and made by Magnus. Should be OK
The note will be removed from this page as it is resolved.
This is done – Peter

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/rejectJob
Change suggested by Magnus and implemented. Should be OK
The note will be removed from this page as it is resolved.
This is done – Peter

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/Introduction
The text for Introduction to be left as it is. We will add links to the appropriate section headings.
This is done – Peter

Thanks,

Peter.

Peter Reynolds, Software Development Manager
Bowne Global Solutions
3, West Pier Business Campus, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-202-1280
Fax: +353-1- 202-1299
Peter.Reynolds@bowneglobal.ie
Web Site: http//www.bowneglobal.com