trans-ws message

Subject: Groups - Tran- WS TC meeting modified

Tran- WS TC meeting has been modified by Peter Reynolds

Date:  Thursday, 24 February 2005
Time:  11:30am - 12:30pm ET

Event Description:
From the EMEA region dial:
+44 118 924 9000
Enter the Meeting ID (126680) followed by the # key
Press 1 to confirm the Meeting ID
If the organizer has not started the meeting you will be:
a. Asked to speak your name followed by the # key
b. Placed in the waiting room on music hold until the organizer starts the meeting.
If the organizer has started the meeting you will be:
a. Asked to enter the Meeting Password 058633
b. Asked to speak your name followed by the # key

Agenda:
1/ Roll call
2/ Minutes of last meeting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=7063&;
We should also approve the previous meetings minutes as a correct record.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=6872&;
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=6775&; and
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=6622
3/ Draft specification
http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/TransWS+Specification+Document
Completion of specification
4/ AOB

Minutes:
1/ Roll call
Present: Magnus, Reinhard,  Peter.
Apologies: Andrzej

2/ Minutes of last meeting
It was agreed that the minutes of the last meeting were a correct record but as the meeting was not quorate these will be approved at our next meeting.

3/ Draft specification

File management/ SOAP attachment
A Ballot needs to be set up to approve a File Upload mechanism. Peter will do this. We also need to write the call to deal with SOAP attachments. Peter will do this with advice from a colleague.

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/Service+Support
The suggested addition to the text was agreed.
This is done.

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/Translation+and+Request+Quote
Proposed changes on page after red bold text. Changes agreed at our last meeting
The submitJob ends in the middle of a sentence and still has a reference to SOAP attachments.
This is done.

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/requestQuote
Review notes on asynchronous process and count
The only things returned by requestQuote should be the job ticket and an estimated completion date indicating when the quote should be available for pick-up through the retrieveQuote method.
Count should be the same as the way it is done in XLIFF
This has not been done at this stage. We need to change the schema so that it references the XLIFF Count. Peter will do this in consultation with Andrzej.
Return paramters need to be modified. Peter will do this.

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/retrieveJobInformation
Review notes on rejection and reason for this.
Where is the example of how to find out if a project is late.
It was agreed that we should have a separate page to show Job history information. Magnus will do this. It will be placed after the retrieveJobInformation.
This is done.

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/retrieveJob
Change suggested by Andrzej and made by Magnus. Should be OK
The note will be removed from this page as it is resolved.
This is done.

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/rejectJob
Change suggested by Magnus and implemented. Should be OK
The note will be removed from this page as it is resolved.
This is done.

http://212.147.140.51:2500/wiki/show/Introduction
The text for Introduction to be left as it is. We will add links to the appropriate section headings.
This is done.

Magnus and Peter Have both review the schema. The only issue is that quantity is still used rather than count. Peter will deal with this.

Action items for next meeting
File Upload
	Peter to create Ballot to approve this
Peter with assistance from colleague to write this call which should pass a file and return the URI
Count  Andrzej and Peter will look at how to reference the XLIFF Count and change the references from quantity to count
Peter ro remove the extra return paremeters in RequestQuote
We need someone with WSDL skills to review spec.
We need to get a fresh pair of eyes to do a read through of the specificantion. Reinhard has offered to do this.

4/ AOB.  none

5/ Next Meeting March 10th  2005

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=7171

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.