trans-ws message

Subject: FW: [chairs] TC slides, TC leadership sessions at Symposium & after

 Hi all,

I sent the mail below and two slides to James Clarke. Oasis asked for
this from all TCs so that they can review the TCs at the conference in
New Orleans.

Thanks,

Peter.

-----Original Message-----
From: Reynolds, Peter
Sent: 25 April 2005 17:02
To: 'James Bryce Clark'
Subject: RE: [chairs] TC slides, TC leadership sessions at Symposium &
after

Hi James,

I hope you are keeping well.

I have attached two slides on the Translation Web services TC. I will
not be in New Orleans and as far as I know no member of the TC will be
present.

The TC has a very small number of members and we are slowly completing
our committee specification. The low membership number may mean that we
have to look at our options. One option being becoming a part of the
XLIFF TC. We have decided though that we will complete the specification
before looking at this.

I hope this provides the information you want.

Thanks,

Peter.