trans-ws message

Subject: RE: [trans-ws] problem in spec

Hi Andrzej,

As discussed, here are my findings from browsing the spec this morning:

* Typo: “informaton” (found in retrieveResourceInformation topic)

* Sample message for retrieveResourceInformation missing. Could look something like this:

Sample Message

Request

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <soapenv:Body>
    <retrieveResourceInformationRequest xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:wstrans:v1:types">
      <resource uri="http://www.simship.com/resource1.pdf"/>
    </retrieveResourceInformationRequest>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Response

  <soapenv:Body>
    <retrieveResourceInformationResponse xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:wstrans:v1:types">
      <ticket jobId="job-001" projectId="proj-002" userId="user-003"/>
      <purpose usage="reference"/>
      <resource uri="http://www.simship.com/resource1.pdf"/>
      <resource uri="http://www.simship.com/currentVersion/resource1.pdf"/>
    </retrieveResourceInformationResponse>