trans-ws message

Subject: RE: Tran WS TC

I'm thrilled to hear that Trans WS wants to use XHTML to produce their specifications! I strongly suggest that Peter, Tony and any
editors review the current Artifact Identification Requirements (available at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/13344/ArtifactIdentificationRequirements-v1.0-wd-15.pdf) which touches on this
subject.

There is an XHTML template along with a CSS stylesheet that has been created to match the OASIS-approved style available at:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/index.html. You'll also see sample documents to use as a guideline. If you have any questions
regarding the templates, feel free to contact me directly at mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org

As you stated, Kavi isn't really set up to manage web pages; the new home for these documents will be docs.oasis-open.org as
identified in the AIR document. Assuming a shortname of transWS and a version 1.0 spec, the url would be
docs.oasis-open.org/transWS/v1.0/

Also, OASIS is now hosting wikis for all TCs. Jamie and I will be happy to work with  whoever to get this set up for you.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
OASIS