trans-ws message

Subject: RE: [trans-ws] XHTML version of Trans WS

Hi Andrezej,

  Can you email me the XLIFF CSS? I'm always looking for suggestions for improvement!

Thanks!

Mary

From: David Petraitis [mailto:david.petraitis@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 4:02 AM
To: Andrzej Zydron
Cc: trans-ws@lists.oasis-open.org; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org; James Bryce Clark; Robin Cover

Andrzej, and group,

Thanks for the update!

I am copying Mary, Jamie and Robin on this as well. The proposal from Robin was for the Trans (and Xliff) TC members to submit a proposed change to the AIR v.1.0  such that XHTML is an acceptable final format for spec work (as well as HTML). This should be in a letter from the Chair to the TAB - mentioning the support of the TC.

I respectfully suggest that the TC delegate someone to (Andrzej seems to have the fire in the belly for this!) draft such an email (it can be relatively short!) Then have the TC vote on it.

Regards,
David

Andrzej Zydron wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Please find attached the XHTML version of the spec document. I have applied the OASIS style sheet to the document, but I think that the XLIFF one works much better as regards code fragments etc.

To meet the full OASIS spec requirements as suggested by Robin Cover will entail quite a bit more work over and above what we already have.

Best Regards,

AZ