trans-ws message

Subject: RE: [trans-ws] RE: Translation Web Services Update

Title: Translation Web Services Update
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for doing this.

It would be good if you could add the fileUri.

I can do the HTML document here. I am using dreamweaver and I can use the WYSIWYG editor. This will convert the '<' and '>' marks.

Thanks,

Peter.

From: Kevin.Bargary [mailto:Kevin.Bargary@ul.ie]
Sent: 10 November 2005 11:23
To: Reynolds, Peter; Kevin.Bargary; azydron@xml-intl.com; trans-ws@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Michael.J.Bourke; Reinhard.Schaler@ul.ie

Hi Peter,

I have finished making the changes to the XSD's...The WSDL files also had to be updated to contain the different elements that were added. I have done this. The specification has to be updated to contain these revised WSDL files. With regards the optional fileUri parameter that you mentioned should be added to the requestQuote service, I can do that here on my side if that suits? I am fairily familiar with where the changes need to be made at this stage!

Final question, how do you suggest I update the specification HTML document? What was is quickest? I have been using notepad++ and its a pain because all of the tags are escaped to &gt; and &lt; and I don't want to mess up the layout!

Regards,
Kevin