trans-ws message

Subject: White-paper in Localisation Focus

Hi all,

I hope everyone is well.

At our last two meetings it was mentioned that it would be possible to have the whitepaper appear in Localisation Focus, the LRC's magazine. The dead-line for the next issue is February 10th. The reason for this is that they intend distributing it at Localisation World at the end of May. I would like to complete the whitepaper for this issue as this a great opportunity, Kevin has completed a lot of the work and the following issue will not be for three months. I will be organising our next TC meeting for Wednesday April 5th. and would like to review the completed whitepaper by that stage. I will send the notice for this meeting tomorrow.

We have agreed to the following break-up of work. Kevin has completed a draft of his material which I attach. We need all the remaining material to be sent out to the TC by April 4th.
Introduction – Peter
How Trans WS evolves - Peter
TWS Specification - Kevin
Using Translation Web Services – Peter, Andrzej, Kevin
Use Cases – Peter, Andrzej
TWS Reference Implementation - Kevin
Glossary of Terms - all
References - all
Thanks,

Peter.

________________________________
Peter Reynolds

Software Development Manager

Lionbridge

3, West Pier Business Campus, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-202-1280
Fax: +353-1- 202-1299

Peter.Reynolds@lionbridge.com
http//www.lionbridge.com