trans-ws message

Subject: RE: [trans-ws] Groups - trans WS meeting added

.. and the passcode is: 2979875

-----Original Message-----
From: peter.reynolds@lionbridge.com
[mailto:peter.reynolds@lionbridge.com]
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 2:02 AM
To: trans-ws@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [trans-ws] Groups - trans WS meeting added

trans WS meeting has been added by Mr. Peter Reynolds

Date:  Wednesday, 05 April 2006
Time:  11:00am - 12:00pm ET

Event Description:
TO JOIN A CONFERENCE You must use a touch-tone phone to participate in
an Instant Meeting conference.
Dial the appropriate access number
Enter numeric passcode followed by a "#"

INSTANT MEETING FEATURES

The following instant meeting features are available: Press *1 private
help menu.
Press *3 roll call (private)
Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line.

LEADER & PARTICIPANT ACCESS NUMBERS:

Country Toll Numbers Freephone/Toll Free Number
USA 1-210-795-0469 866-780-9216
AUSTRALIA 61-2-8211-1382 1-800-880-484
AUSTRIA 43-1-92-89-574 0800-999-850
BELGIUM 32-2-400-6717 0800-4-8474
CHINA* 10800-712-1194 10800-120-1194
CZECH REPUBLIC 420-2-25-98-56-11
DENMARK 8088-5347
FINLAND 358-106-33-160 0-800-1-12418
FRANCE 33-1-70-70-60-73 080-511-1516
GERMANY 49-69-2222-20267 0800-101-4259
GREECE 30-80-1-100-0635 00800-12-6136
HONG KONG 852-2286-5628 800-964-135
HUNGARY 06-800-15442
INDIA 000-800-852-1213
INDONESIA 001-803-011-3491
IRELAND 353-1-246-0095 1800-992-121
ISRAEL 1-80-9214002
ITALY 39-02-3600-3564 800-985-429
JAPAN 81-3-5539-5150 00531-12-1150
LUXEMBOURG 352-27-000-1310
MALAYSIA 1-800-80-8105
NETHERLANDS 31-20-712-1372 0800-023-1492
NEW ZEALAND 64-9-970-4637 0800-443-823
NORWAY 47-21-59-00-10 800-12069
POLAND 00-800-1210160
PORTUGAL 8008-12108
SINGAPORE 65-6883-9193 800-120-4060
SOUTH AFRICA 080-09-93392
SOUTH KOREA 82-2-6744-1048 00798-14800-6324
SPAIN 34-91-414-14-65 800-099-374
SWEDEN 46-8-566-10-474 0200-887-680
SWITZERLAND 41-44-580-3270 0800-000-246
TAIWAN 886-2-2795-7342 00801-137-568
THAILAND 001-800-1206-65076
UNITED KINGDOM 44-20-7019-0830 0800-279-9352

Agenda:
1/ Roll call

2/ Minutes of last meeting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id
=10751&day=1139482800
and
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id
=11121&day=1141902000

3/ Whitepaper
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/email/archives/200
603/msg00004.html
We have agreed to the following break-up of work. Kevin has completed a
draft of his material which I attach. We need all the remaining material
to be sent out to the TC by April 4th.
Introduction  Peter
How Trans WS evolves - Peter
TWS Specification - Kevin
Using Translation Web Services  Peter, Andrzej, Kevin
Use Cases  Peter, Andrzej
TWS Reference Implementation - Kevin
Glossary of Terms - all
References - all

4/ FAQ - I will send a mail in the next few days relating to this
discussion.

5/ next meeting: Wednesday May 3rd. at 11 AM EST

6/ AOB

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id
=11307

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web
browser.

the system manager.