trans-ws message

Subject: RE: [trans-ws] Whitepaper - draft 3

Hi Peter,

Nice job on the life cycle!

I’ve made 2-3 minor corrections (typos or missing formatting) and I resized the Visio diagram to fit on the page. Updated document attached.

Cheers,
Magnus

From: Reynolds, Peter [mailto:Peter.Reynolds@lionbridge.com]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 4:52 AM
To: trans-ws@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: FW: [trans-ws] Whitepaper - draft 3

Hi all,

Kevin has updated this document.

See his comment below:

I have updated with the draft 3 document with some changes I made to the “implementation” section on the advice of our editor to differentiate it from the article I did in localisation focus last month. I have updated the figures and tables to caption text in case a table of figures is required and I will have the implementation up on the website by COB today. I hope this is ok. If you think it is too late for changes then that’s fine they are nothing major just a re-wording really. I have attached the draft 4 document. Let me know if it is ok?

Thanks,

Peter.

www.localisation.ie

LRC 6th Internationalisation and Localisation Summer School

12-15 June 2006, University of Limerick, Ireland.

LRC-XI Conference

25-26 October 2006, Dublin, Ireland.