trans-ws message

Subject: Trans WS meeting

Hi all,

I hope everyone is well. A couple of people have mentioned that they are travelling tomorrow and having the meeting next week would suit them better. I will move the meeting to the same time on Wednesday May 17th unless someone objects.

Thanks,

Peter.

Peter Reynolds

Software Development Manager

Lionbridge

3, West Pier Business Campus, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-202-1280
Fax: +353-1- 202-1299

Peter.Reynolds@lionbridge.com
http//www.lionbridge.com