trans-ws message

Subject: Groups - Trans WS meeting modified

Trans WS meeting has been modified by Mr. Peter Reynolds

Date:  Wednesday, 12 July 2006
Time:  11:00am - 12:00pm ET

Event Description:
Raindance Teleconference Information for both sessions:
Raindance ID: 9915379
Raindance Phone numbers (select one):
North America Dial-In number: 888-742-8686
International Dial-In: +1-303-928-2600

Available local phone numbers, as provided by Raindance are:
108001400777 - ITFS China
108007140805 - ITFS China
188001011604 - ITFS Singapore
000531160482 - ITFS Japan
8001011604 - ITFS Singapore

08004049463 - ITFS United Kingdom
0800910137 - ITFS France
1800332611 - ITFS Ireland
800782477 - ITFS Italy
900931515 - ITFS Spain

Agenda:
1/ Roll call

2/ Minutes of last meeting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=11307&day=1144234800
and
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=11840&day=1147255200

3/ Committee specification
Confirm that we have completed work on:
Specification
Whitepaper
FAQs
IGNITE Reference Implementation

Are there other support materials available or needed?

4/ Web site
We will be working on updating the Web site with the material we have developed to support the specification. This will have support documents listed above.

5/ Conferences & face to face meeting
LRC conference - October - Do we want a face to face meeting at this.

6/ next meeting: Wednesday August 9th. at 11 AM EST

7/ AOB

Minutes:
1/ Roll call
Present: Tony, Kevin, Magnus, Peter.
Apologies: Andrzej, Reinhard.

2/ Minutes of last meeting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=11307&day=1144234800
and
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=11840&day=1147255200
The minutes of the previous two meetings were agreed as a correct record. This was proposed by Tony and seconded by Magnus.

3/ Committee specification
Tony outlined the committee specification process.
The first step is to conduct a ballot to accept the proposed specification as a draft specification.
This specification and supporting documents should be published on the Translation Web services section of the OASIS web site. Mary McRae will start a 60 public review period. During this time we should monitor and reply to the comment email alias. We need to review any feedback and decide whether to respond by changing the specification or decide not to implement the suggestion. We need to send our response to the person who gave the feedback.
If we have made changes to the specification the TC will then vote on the revised specification as a draft specification. This will be followed with a 15 day review.
When the review period has been completed Mary will organise a ballot to propose that the specification becomes a committee specification.

We agreed that Peter would contact Mary to inform her that we are starting the committee specification process.
Peter will open a 7 day ballot proposing that the specification becomes a draft committee specification. This will start on Monday July 17th for 7 days.

We will publish the following material to the Translation Web services section of the OASIS web site:
Specification
Whitepaper
FAQs
IGNITE Reference Implementation

4/ Conferences & face to face meeting
LRC conference - October  We agreed that we would like to have a face to face meeting on Tuesday October 25th in association with the LRC conference being held in Dublin. Peter will send a note to the TC asking them to confirm this suggestion and whether they can attend. The purpose of the meeting will be to plan the next phase of the Translation Web services specification.

5/ next meeting: Wednesday August 9th. at 11 AM EST

6/ AOB - none

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=12145

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20060712T000000Z
DTSTART:20060712T150000Z
DTEND:20060712T160000Z
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:Trans WS meeting
  9915379\nRaindance Phone numbers (select one):\nNorth America Dial-In
  number: 888-742-8686\nInternational Dial-In:
  +1-303-928-2600\n\nAvailable local phone numbers\, as provided by
  Raindance are:\n108001400777 - ITFS China\n108007140805 - ITFS
  China\n188001011604 - ITFS Singapore\n000531160482 - ITFS
  Japan\n8001011604 - ITFS Singapore\n\n08004049463 - ITFS United
  Kingdom\n0800910137 - ITFS France\n1800332611 - ITFS
  Ireland\n800782477 - ITFS Italy\n900931515 - ITFS Spain\n\nGroup:
  OASIS Translation Web Services TC\nCreator: Mr. Peter Reynolds
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=12145
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/event.php?event_id=12145
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR