trans-ws message

Subject: Face to Face meeting

Hi all, I tried sending the email below on Monday and yesterday but had trouble sending the email below in the usual way.
Peter

Hi all,

At our last TC meeting we agreed that we would hold a face to face in conjunction with the LRC XI conference http://www.localisation.ie/resources/conferences/2006/index.htm . We agreed to hold the meeting on October 25th and the agenda for the face to face meeting would be to set our agenda for the next year and plan the next phase of the translation web services standard.

I would appreciate it if you could confirm whether or not you can attend by replying to me directly.

Thanks,

Peter.