trans-ws message

Subject: Public review & Face to Face meeting

Hi all,

I hope you are all keeping well.

As part of the process for our specification becoming a committee specification we need to have a public review process. I would like us to confirm how we are going to proceed with this at our meeting next Wednesday. I think we have all the documents ready for this and our in good shape to start this. We need to update the TC’s page on the OASIS web site so that it has access to the support documents. I would appreciate it if anyone has any issues they raise them at our meeting on Wednesday or send a mail to the TC.

We have confirmed plans to have our face to face meeting as part of the LRC conference, LRC XI. The face to face meeting will take place on Tuesday October 24th and the conference will take place on October 25th and 26th. Tony, Kevin and I are speaking at the conference. We need to confirm the agenda for the face to face meeting at Wednesday’s TC meeting but this will include planning future TC activities.

I look forward to talking with you on Wednesday.

Thanks,

Peter.

Idiom Technologies
More languages. More markets. More business.

Peter Reynolds
Director - LSP Advantage Program

Idiom Technologies, Incorporated
200 Fifth Ave