trans-ws message

Subject: Tomorrow's Translation Web Services meeting

Hi all,

I am attaching the updated XSD files which Paul and Martin worked on. This is the file TransWSTypes_updates.xsd. The file TransWSTypes.xsd has the changes Paul and Martin made included. I have also included a note from Paul below which will be important to consider at the meeting. I have also attached the updated Whitepaper which Kevin and I looked at. There are few changes to this.

Please note that the meeting tomorrow is at 5 PM GMT/ 12 AM ET. We will be having our standard meeting on December 13th at 4 PM GMT/ 11 AM ET. If possible I would like to have this completed at the December meeting.

Thanks,

Peter.

Note from Paul

As agreed in the face to face meeting I have changed the xsd's.  To support multiple files in the upload, associateResource, disassociateResource.   I have also added a PurposeTypes enumeration for different resource purpose types.

There are a few more issues we need to discuss at the next meeting these are outlined below.

A generateTicket function will be need to generate a job ticket.  This will be needed as the submitJob / requestQuote functions will be needed to inform the web service that a job is ready to be processed.

A job that has been submitted to the system can only be translated into one language.  I think we need to change this so that a job can be translated into multiple languages.

The associateResource function will need to be come a required function.  This due to the fact that the uploaded files need to associated to a job.

Also please find attached xsd file with the updated sections in it.  I have included the xsd for the generateTicket function I have implemented and also the uploadFile request / response.

Idiom Technologies
More languages. More markets. More business.

Peter Reynolds
Director - LSP Advantage Program

Idiom Technologies, Incorporated
200 Fifth Ave