trans-ws message

Subject: IPR policy

Hi Mary,

I am writing to inform you that we had a successful ballot at the Translation Web services TC. 5 votes were cast and  all votes were in favour of RF on RAND IPR policy. I have included the URI to the ballot http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/trans-ws/ballot.php?id=1213 I look forward to the next steps in the process with the IPR Transition Approval Ballot.

Thanks,

Peter.

Idiom Technologies
More languages. More markets. More business.

Peter Reynolds
Director - LSP Advantage Program

Idiom Technologies, Incorporated
200 Fifth Ave